WELCOME TO THE NIA LONG LIFE Family Study (LLFS)
Would you like to know what has been happening in LLFS since 2004?
Click Here to view our LONG LIFE Family Study Newsletter - POSTED 21JAN2011
The LONG LIFE Family Study (LLFS) is an international collaborative study, sponsored by the National Institute on Aging, which was started in late 2004. Recruitment and data collection for Phase I of the LLFS was completed in summer of 2009. LLFS is now entering Phase II which, in addition to ongoing participant follow-up, will begin phenotypic and genetic analysis. This is a very exciting time for LLFS! Participating investigators and institutions in the LLFS project include:
- Christensen, Kaare MD, Ph.D., University of Southern Denmark / Duke University, Odense, Denmark
- Eckfeldt, John H. MD, PhD, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (Central Laboratory)
- Hadley, Evan C. MD, National Institutes on Aging, Bethesda, MD
- Mayeux, Richard P. MD, MSc, Columbia University Medical School, New York, NY
- Newman, Anne B. MD, MPH, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Perls, Thomas T. MD, MPH, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Province, Michael A. PhD, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (DMCC)
- Rossi, Winifred K. MA, National Institutes on Aging, Bethesda, MD
NOTE: THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH THE LATEST VERSION OF YOUR
BROWSER SOFTWARE. CLICK ON THE ICON OF YOUR CHOICE BELOW TO GET THE LATEST DOWNLOAD/UPDATE
FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS. IMAGE FILES ARE BEST VIEWED BY CHANGING YOUR BROWSER
SETTINGS TO FULL OR 100% VIEW.
Microsoft Internet Explorer is a registered trademark
of Microsoft, Inc.
Firefox is a registered trademark of The Mozilla Foundation.